Are you eligible?

  • Do you live, work or study in Devon or Somerset?
  • Are you aged 16+? (under 18s require parent/guardian consent)
  • Under 25’s require a financial guarantor
  • Do you have a provisional or full UK licence?
  • Do you have a CBT or full bike Licence? If you passed your car test before Feb 2001 you will be able to ride a 50cc scooter without the need for a CBT

How to apply

If you don’t already have a licence, you need to apply for your Provisional Driving Licence. More info can be found here.

Unless you passed your car test before 1st February 2001, or you hold a full motorcycle licence, you will need to complete a Compulsory Basic Training course (CBT). Devon Wheels 2 Work can provide you with contacts for motorcycle trainers that offer this course.

Please email us with your name along with a contact number and we will ring you or you can call us on 07970480807.

For this you will need your driving licence and the date you completed your CBT at hand.

Please note that you must be able to supply copies of both parts of your driving licence and CBT (if applicable) prior to delivery of your bike. Your driving licence must be in your current address.